Conference Room 4D; Course time is 8:30am-4:00pm on both 10/3 & 10/4
Please read carefully, as WRC has a new enrollment policy andprocedure for the CPI course:
- This class is available for Westside Regional Center service providers only. Those who are not WRC service providers should contact CPI directly to locate an alternative course.
- All registration andpayment for the course must be completed online no later than 2 business days before the training. We will no longer be accepting checks for our courses andwe will not be able to admit you if you have not paid ahead of time. This means no walk-ins will be admitted.
- We will be using Eventbrite for registration andpayment. The cost of the class is $20 a person. Eventbrite accepts PayPal andall major credit cards.
- Upon signing up, you will be contacted by email, to confirm that you are affiliated with a WRC vendor. Please be prepared to provide your organization’s name andvendor number.
- If you have not taken CPI since January 2016, you will need to take the full 2-day course instead of the refresher.
- Please make sure you sign up for the right class. There are no refunds available.
- If you are having an issue navigating the online registration, you may call 310-258-4001 andask to speak with Angela Edmond.
- This is a two day course. Participants must complete both days of training in order to receive certification. Course Description: Non-violent crisis intervention is a safe, non-harmful behavior management system designed to help professionals provide for the best possible care andwelfare of individuals, even during the most violent situations. This course will assist the professional to develop skills in early andappropriate intervention for potential crisis situations while keeping in mind the care, welfare, safety andsecurity of all involved. Participants should wear comfortable clothes, must be physically able to participate, must take a written pre andpost-test independently, and”;var t4=”” must attend all days in order to complete this class. The course time is 8:30am-4:00pm on both days.
Link to Register: